- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 g sour cream
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 110 g flour
- 50 ml carbonated mineral water
- 1 ts clarified butter
- raisins to taste
- 2 tbs sugar
- powdered sugar for dusting
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the whites with some salt until stiff. Stir together the egg yolk, sour cream, vanilla sugar and flour.
2. Carefully fold in the mineral water and egg whites.
3. Heat the pan at highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, add the butter and spread it around by tilting the pan.
4. Add the dough, then sprinkle on raisins if desired. Cover with the lid and cook until the roasting window has been reached again.
5. As soon as the pancake starts to look cooked-through at the edges and is no longer glossy, use a spatula to divide it into quarters, then flip them. Cover with the lid and cook again until the roasting window has been reached.
6. Remove the lid, sprinkle the pancake with sugar, cut it into small pieces and cook while stirring continuously to evenly caramelize all the pieces until golden.
7. Dust the pancake with powdered sugar and serve.
- If you don’t like raisins or prefer your shredded pancake with fresh berries, scatter blueberries over the dough instead.
- If the dish is not intended for children, you can also soak the raisins in rum beforehand.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.