- 500 g potatoes
- 900 g carrots
- 150 g savoy cabbage
- 600 g zucchini
- 300 g spinach
- 1.3 kg leek
- 500 g celery stalk
- 150 g peas, freshly shelled
- 200 g borlotti beans, freshly shelled
- olive oil
1. Peel potatoes and carrots, clean the rest of the vegetables, cut everything into cubes.
2. Add all the prepared vegetables, potatoes, beans and peas to the pot. Add water until everything is covered by about 1 cm of water, then season with salt.
3. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the soft area.
4. After cooking is finished, place the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself.
5. Remove Secuquick, season soup to taste with salt, arrange and serve drizzled with some oil.
- Serve a hearty slice of crispy bread with the soup.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.