- 300 g paneer
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatos
- 1 sweet peppers (green or yellow)
- 2 tbs ghee liquid
- lemon slices and onion rings for garnishing
- 2 bunches coriander
- 1 bunch peppermint
- 1 ginger root
- 1 ts cumin
- 4 tbs lemon juice
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. For the marinade, pluck the herb leaves, peel the ginger and cut into small pieces. Puree everything with cumin and lemon juice to a fine spice paste and season with salt.
3. Cut the paneer into cubes, mix with the spice paste and marinate for about 30 minutes.
4. Peel the onions, clean tomatos and remove seeds and clean the pepper. Cut everything into coarse pieces to match the Paneer cubes.
5. Put all the prepared vegetables and Paneer cubes alternately on four wooden skewers and brush with ghee.
6. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
7. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, place the pot in the inverted lid, place the skewers in it and place Navigenio overhead.
8. Set Navigenio at high level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 10 in the Audiotherm and bake until light brown.
9. Serve skewers with remaining marinade, lemon slices, onion rings and peppermint leaves.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.