- 2 bunches coriander
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 ginger
- 1 ts cumin powder
- 4 tbs lemon juice
- 300 g paneer (or firm tofu)
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper (green or yellow)
- 2 tbs melted ghee
1. For the spice paste, remove the herb leaves from the stems, peel the ginger, and cut into small pieces. Puree everything with cumin and lemon juice into a fine spice paste or grind in a mortar, season with salt.
2. Dice the paneer, mix with half of the spice paste, and marinate for approx. 30 minutes.
3. Peel the onions, clean and de-seed the tomatoes, and clean the bell pepper. Cut everything into large pieces.
4. Alternate spearing the prepared vegetable pieces and diced paneer on the four wooden skewers and brush with the ghee.
5. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window. Put the pot in the inverted lid, place the skewers inside, place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, bake for approx. 10 minutes.
6. Serve the skewers with the rest of the paste.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.