- 10 sage leaves
- 1 unwaxed lemon
- 8 tbs olive oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- 400 g large mushrooms (e.g. button and oyster mushrooms)
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small eggplant
1. Remove the sage leaves from the stems and chop finely. Wash the lemon in hot water, dry it, finely zest the skin and squeeze out the juice. Mix everything with olive oil and sugar, then season with plenty of pepper.
2. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or cloth and cut the larger mushrooms into thick slices. Halve the oyster mushrooms if necessary.
3. Clean and slice the zucchini and eggplant. Mix the vegetables and mushrooms with the marinade and let it stand for about 1 hour.
4. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, and roast the vegetables and mushrooms in batches, 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Remove, season with a little salt and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.