- 350 g filet of beef
- 100 g thin green beans
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 250 g eggplants
- 2 tbs green curry paste
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 500 ml coconut milk
- 1 chili
- 1 stick lemongrass
- 200 ml vegetable broth
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tbs fish sauce
1. Cut the beef fillet into narrow strips. Clean the beans and sugar snap peas and cut into bite-sized pieces. Clean the eggplant and cut into small pieces or cubes.
2. Mix the curry paste with the oil in a Wok. Heat the Wok on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and briefly roast the curry paste. First add half of the coconut milk and let it simmer a little.
3. Clean the chilli pepper and cut in half lengthways and press the lemongrass on the thick end.
4. Stir in vegetables and broth as well as lemongrass, chilli and kaffir lime leaves and heat the Wok on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 2 minutes in the vegetable area.
5. Fold in strips of meat and the rest of the coconut milk and heat the Wok at highest level up to the vegetable window.
6. Add fish sauce and stir everything well again.
- Thai vegetables are traditionally used for this recipe. If these are not available, normal eggplants or beans from the supermarket can be used.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.