- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 40 g rocket
- 25 g pistachios, roasted
- 250 g ricotta
- 2 ts lemon juice
- 1 1/2 ts AMC Al ‘n Pep
- salt, pepper
- 3 tbs olive oil
1. Clean the zucchini and eggplant and cut lengthwise into 0.5 cm thin slices. Wash the rocket and chop along with pistachios in the Quick Cut. Add and mix the ricotta, lemon juice and AMC Al ‘n Pep. Season to taste with some salt and pepper.
2. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level. Brush both sides of the vegetable slices with olive oil and roast in batches, until the turning point is reached, turn and roast uncovered until done.
3. Season the vegetable slices with salt and pepper and let cool.
4. Place a tablespoon of the ricotta mixture on the narrow end of the vegetable slices and roll them up carefully.
- Enjoy cooled but not too cold. Very suitable as a starter with a small salad or as part of a large mixed antipasti platter.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.