For one 750 ml container
- 150 g steel-cut oats
- 20 g quinoa pops
- 30 g coconut chips
- 50 g chopped pistachios
- 50 g almond slivers
- 10 g milled flax seeds
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 ts vanilla powder
- 25 g coconut oil, melted
1. Mix all dry ingredients (from oats to vanilla powder) together, then stir in the coconut oil.
2. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window. Place the pot in an inverted lid. Place the baking paper inside and spread out the muesli mixture on top.
4. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to the small level, then bake for approx. 30 seconds. Turn the muesli and repeat the process until the desired degree of browning is achieved.
5. Remove the muesli from the pot, let it cool down completely and pack it airtight.
- Serve muesli as desired, with fresh or dried fruit and yogurt
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.