Sponge cake base:
- 4 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 100 g flour
- 30 g sunflower oil
- butter for greasing
- 100 g chocolate
- 200 ml cream
1. Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar with a mixer for approx. 3-5 minutes until the mixture is light yellow. Sift flour over top, add oil and carefully fold in.
2. Grease the sieve insert with butter. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 20 cm lid and place inside. Fill with dough.
3. Pour 200 ml water into the pot and place theombi bowl inside it. Break the chocolate into pieces, add to the combi bowl with cream and close with the hermetic lid.
4. Place the sieve insert on the pot and close the pot with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 15 minutes in the steam area.
5. At the end of cooking time, remove the sieve insert and allow the cake to cool.
6. Remove the combi bowl from the pot, remove the hermetic lid and thoroughly stir the mixture. Let chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
7. Beat the chocolate cream with a mixer until stiff. Pour into a piping bag and decorate the cake with it.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.