- 250 g chickpeas
- 1 L water
- 150 g potatoes with firm texture
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g chorizo
- 3 twigs parsley
- 1 ts paprika
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Leave chickpeas to soak in a litre of cold water overnight.
3. Peel potatoes, cut into cubes and mix with olive oil. Peel onion and garlic clove and cut into cubes. Cut chorizo into cubes and chop parsley leaves.
4. Add onion and garlic in the pot and close with the lid. Set Navigenio at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set Navigenio at level 2, add potato cubes and roast everything.
6. Add chickpeas together with the soaking water, chorizo, parsley, paprika and a pinch of salt. Mix everything well and close with Secuquick softline.
7. Set Navigenio at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 6 minutes cooking time, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the turbo symbol appears.
8. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the turbo window, set Navigenio to level 2 and finish cooking. At the end of cooking time, switch off Navigenio, place the pot with the Secuquick on a heat-resistant surface and leave it to depressurise by itself.
9. Open and season the chickpeas.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.