- 4 chicken breast
- ground spicy paprika
- salt, pepper
1. Remove the chicken breast from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Pat the meat dry with a paper towel. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, and place the chicken breast inside. Cover with the lid and roast until the turning point is reached.
3. Turn and season the meat, put the lid back on and turn off the heat.
4. Depending on the thickness, allow to steep for approx. 10 minutes.
- Cooking with the lid is perfect for tender meat like chicken breast, as it keeps the meat juicy without drying out. Another positive: All of the cooking smells stay trapped in the pot!
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.