for the soup:
- 4 carrots
- 150 g celeriac
- 1 stick leek
- 1 onion
- 700 g lean beef for cooking
- 2 ts salt
- 1 ts peppercorns
- 1 1/2 L water
for the semolina dumplings:
- 30 g butter
- 80 g durum wheat semolina
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 500 ml vegetable broth
1. Peel the carrots and celery and clean the leeks. Peel the onion, keep the skin, use the onion elsewhere.
2. Place the large pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set it at level 2 and roast beef briefly and intenseley on both sides.
3. Place Softiera insert in the upturned lid and place beef in it.
4. Roast the onion skin briefly in the pot, place the Sorftiera insert with meat on top and add the vegetables, spices and water. Close with Secuquick.
5. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at "A". Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 25 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the turbo symbol appears.
6. At the end of cooking time, switch off Navigenio, place Secuquick into the inverted lid and leave it to depressurize by itself.
7. Melt the butter and let it cool for a while. Mix well with the semolina, egg and spices.
8. Bring the vegetable stock to the boil in the small pot. Form 12 dumplings with two tablespoons and add to the stock. Simmer for approx. 10 minutes, then leave to simmer for approx. 10 minutes on the switched off plate. Remove the dumplings and drain.
9. Serve soup with carrots and dumplings. Use the rest of the vegetables and meat as you like.
- You can use the beef and onion wonderfully in summer for a cold beef salad with onion.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.