- 250 g black rice
- 250 ml vegetable broth
- 300 g zucchini
- 300 g shrimps
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Wash the zucchini and dice them. Peel the garlic clove and clean the shrimps removing the black thread.
3. Place pot on Navigenio and add the rice. Pour the broth in the pot. Close with Secuquick softline. Set Navigenio to "A". Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 12 minutes in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the "turbo" symbol appears.
4. Put the garlic in the HotPan Prime, set it on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm Beeps on reaching the roasting window, set Navigenio at level 4 and add the Zucchini and Shrimps.
6. Close with the lid, set Navigenio to "A", enter approx. 3 minutes in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the vegetable symbol appears.
7. At the end of cooking time, remove the garlic and let it cool a bit.
8. At the end of cooking time of the Secuquick, place pot in the inverted lid and let it depressurize by itself. Open Secuquick and add the rice to the HotPan, mix and Season with Lemon Juice and extra virgin olive oil as desired. Serve warm or cold.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.