- 200 g asian noodles
- 3 tbs peanut oil
- 3 spring onions
- 1 red or yellow pepper
- 150 g sugar snap peas
- 1 red chili pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ginger root
- 300 g pork fillet
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbs sweet-spicy asiasauce
- 200 g raw peeled shrimps
- szechuan pepper
- 5 stalks parsley leaves
- soy sauce
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Cook the noodles in salted water according to instructions, drain and mix with peanut oil.
3. Clean the spring onions and sweet pepper and cut into fine strips. Clean the sugar snap peas and depending on their size, cut them in halves.
4. Remove the seeds from the chilli pepper, peel the garlic and ginger and cut everything into fine cubes.
5. Cut the pork fillet into narrow strips. Whisk eggs and Asiasauce.
6. Place Eurasia on stove and set it highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
7. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at low level, roast the pork fillet in portions and remove.
8. Roast the pasta vigorously and remove again. Roast spring onions, chilli pepper, chilli, garlic and ginger. Add the prawns and roast with them.
9. Add the noodles and meat again and let everything heat up while stirring. Season with salt and Szechuan pepper.
10. Pluck the coriander leaves and chop finely. Add the egg mixture and coriander, allow to set, season with pepper and soy sauce and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.