- 2 trouts (approx. 300 g each)
- salt, pepper
- fresh herbs for stuffing (e.g., rosemary and thyme)
- 4 lemon slices
1. Cut off the trout heads. Season the trout bellies with salt and pepper and stuff with herbs and lemon slices. Also season all sides of the trout with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window and place the trout inside. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, bake for approx. 5 minutes until the trouts are pale brown. Remove the Navigenio. Depending on the thickness of the trout, cover with a lid and allow to stand for approx. another 5 minutes.
- Baking with the Navigenio overhead makes it very easy to roast fish whole. Sea bream, for example, can be cooked in the same manner.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.