- 2 pieces medium-sized potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 whole sea bass, in portions
- olive oil
- 2 tbs white wine
1. Overview of ingredients
2. Cut onion into strips and potatoes into slices.
3. Spread a little oil on base of the Oval Griddle.
4. Place a layer of potatoes on base of the Oval Griddle and a layer of onion on top.
5. Salt the sea bass and place on top of vegetables.
6. Sprinkle with drops of oil and the wine on top.
7. Place Oval Griddle on Navigenio and set it at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 15 minutes cooking time, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the carrot symbol appears.
- Place aromatic herbs inside the fish to lend additional flavouring.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.