- 200 g flour
- 30 g grated parmesan
- 100 g butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 ts salt
- 250 g green asparagus
- 250 g ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 1 ts salt
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 twigs tarragon
- 2 tbs breadcrumbs
- 20 g pine nuts, toasted
1. Knead all ingredients for the dough together, wrap in plastic film and chill for about 60 minutes.
2. Roll out dough and cut out a 24 cm round with the help of the lid. Also using the lid, cut out a circle of baking paper slightly larger than the dough base.
3. Peel the lower third of the asparagus and cut diagonally into approx. 1 cm thick slices. Mix ricotta, eggs, salt and honey. Finely chop tarragon leaves and stir into the ricotta mixture.
4. Place the dough base with the baking paper in the pan, then poke in multiple with a fork. Place the pan on the stove, switch to highest level, place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, then prebake for around 4 minutes (for induction hobs, only around 3 minutes).
5. Turn off the heat (for an induction hob, leave at low level). Sprinkle breadcrumbs on the dough base and place asparagus pieces on top.
6. Pour the ricotta mixture over the top; sprinkle with the pine nuts at the end.
7. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, bake for approx. 20 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.