- 1 kg green asparagus
- 250 g fresh pasta dough sheets
- 120 g boiled ham
- 3 twigs tarragon
- 250 g ricotta
- salt, pepper
- 20 g chopped Parmesan cheese
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 100 ml white wine dry
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 400 ml milk
- salt, pepper
- 30 g chopped Parmesan cheese
1. Peel the bottom third of each asparagus stalk and halve crosswise. Pour approx. 150 ml water into the pot and place the Softiera insert with the asparagus inside it.
2. Close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook asparagus for approx. 5 minutes in the steam area. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick, remove the Softiera insert and let the asparagus cool a little.
3. Cut the pasta sheets into eight strips measuring approx. 10 cm × 30 cm in size. Halve the ham lengthwise and put one slice in the middle of each pasta sheet.
4. Chop the tarragon leaves and stir with the ricotta. Season with salt and pepper. Distribute the ricotta mixture on top of the strips of ham and spread around.
5. Divide the asparagus halves into eight portions, put an asparagus bundle on top of the ricotta mixture, and wrap with the pasta strips.
6. Preheat oven to 220 °C (top and bottom heat).
7. Add butter to the pan, heat on highest level until the butter begins to become frothy and switch to a low level. Add flour and briefly sauté while stirring.
8. Add white wine, vegetable broth and milk while stirring. Bring the sauce to a boil while stirring constantly and simmer for approx. 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the Parmesan.
9. Add half of the béchamel sauce to the small baking dish and distribute around. Place the cannelloni on top in two rows. Distribute the béchamel sauce on top of the cannelloni, leaving the tips of the asparagus free. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
10. Bake the cannelloni in the middle of the oven for approx. 25 minutes.
- Instead of fresh pasta, dried lasagna sheets can also be used. Make sure to cook these in advance following the instructions on the package.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.