- 180 g spelt flour
- 70 g ground almonds
- 80 g brown sugar
- 125 g butter
- 1 egg
- 150 g cream cheese
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 2 ts zest of an organic lemon
- 1 egg
- 350 g apricots
- 25 g pistachios, chopped
1. Knead all the ingredients together into a smooth pastry dough, wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to rest for about 1 hour.
2. With the help of a 28 cm lid, roll out the dough on a sheet of baking paper to a diameter of 28 cm. Also cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid. Place this circle in the middle of the pastry base.
3. Mix together the cream cheese and sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon zest and egg. Clean and halve the apricots.
4. Place the pan on the Navigenio and heat it at highest level up to the roasting window, switch off the Navigenio and add the dough to the pan with the circle of baking paper facing down. Remove the sheet of baking paper.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough, followed by the apricots with the cut sides facing up. Then scatter the pistachios on top. Fold in the edges of the dough over the edges of the galette using a tablespoon.
6. Place the pan on a heat resistant surface and place the switched-off Navigenio overhead. Use the residual heat only to bake for about 10 minutes. Then switch the Navigenio to a low level and bake until golden brown for approx. 25 minutes.
7. After the cooking time is over, allow the galette to cool for about 10 minutes, then carefully use the baking paper to lift it onto a plate and serve once cool.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.